Friday, October 13, 2006

OH HAPPY DAY!

We've just received an update from the agency stating that Vietnam is open to our agency, and files for families in waiting will be sent over the next 2 weeks.I can finally breathe(and sleep)!, no more worry for a few weeks, until the next step. WHOAAA!!!! what a great feeling. As soon as we are DTV(dossier to vietnam) we are going out to celebrate!!! I've been waiting months and months for this news. This is going to be one hell of a good day, and it's not even 9am.

10 comments:

Joanne said...

HI ANGE
I just read the announcement too!
On my blog I posted about it and used the very SAME EXPRESSION:
OH HAPPY DAY
I am not kidding, thats bit spooky

YEAH!!
Joanne

Kelly said...

YEAH!! I am so happy that your dossier is going to be in Vietnam very soon! This makes for a great weekend.

saucygoat said...

Wonderful news! So happy for you. Definitely a celebratory weekend.

LaLa said...

Congrats!! So happy you are one step closer!

mellow & yellow said...

Oh Ange,
I am soooo happy for you!! I let out a rather large squeal and a few tears because your news means that my news will be coming soon. My agency said we should have our turn (BC)shortly after Ontario!!! I am so happy that I found your blog and I look forward to sharing in your experience. Your perspective on Friday the 13th has probably changed too!
WOOO HOOO!

Melanie said...

How exciting!!! Yippeeee...Sounds like you are going to need some good 'ole fashioned retail therapy. It works when things are bad and even better when things are going well. Congrats.

Jo said...

Yeah, I am glad to hear that. I hope you get a referral fast.

Rachel said...

That's wonderful news! What better news to kick off a weekend?! :)

Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful, exciting news. Hope you had a fun weekend of celebrating.

Kelly said...

That is WONDERFUL news!! I am so happy for you.....seriously, truly snoopy dancing happy for you!!!