Sunday, September 09, 2007

A Little Behind

Since starting the adoption process I have had in my head that I wanted a photo of the referral delivery. Thursday morning I just about missed my chance!. I had come downstairs & saw the "notice of delivery" on the front door, I raced to grab my shoes & call to the Purolator guy "I'm here!". Thankfully he saw me running out the door & brought me the package. I would have been so upset If I had to wait to pick up the referral papers at the Purolator drop off center.

I told him he was carrying the papers for our new baby. He was more than happy to pose for a photo with the paperwork. He said he does that all the time!



8 comments:

Jo said...

Love those pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are neurotic and I love it!!!
hugs and kisses to you both!!!
Cheryl

Leslie & Shaune said...

How fun. Congrats again. I love that you thought to get photos of such a big thing. I will have to remember that!

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome!

Melanie said...

I love it!!! I'm so glad you got pictures. That's the best. I can't wait to hear baout travel. I hope, hope, hope it's soon.

Joanne said...

Oh, how nice he was such a good sport! J

Carissa said...

I can only imagine the look on his face when you asked him if you could take his picture! Even the thought of that makes me laugh, but sadly I could see myself doing the same thing! Congratulations again!

Tasha Kent said...

It's Sept. 17. You are no longer 'a little behind' as your title suggests but A LOT BEHIND.

I just know there's a lot going on behind the scenes. Give us a teaser. Give us something... anything... but something's gotta give Ange!