Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New Baby Pictures

Today we got to see new pictures of Owen! We are so excited, but a little sad to see how much he has changed. His pictures are so cute though! You can't be upset for long. He looks very happy & healthy. To say we are thrilled to have new pictures would be an understatement. I am dying to post the pictures for everyone to see. But I don't want to post them to the blog until things are final with the adoption. If you are dying to see his new pictures leave your e-mail address in the comment section. If I know who you are I'll send them to you!.


Still no word on travel. There is hope it will be before Christmas. We need to get this little baby home by then!

What a great day!

15 comments:

LaLa said...

Glad you got new pics...I am hoping you will hear travel news soon!!

Leslie & Shaune said...

ang - he is beautiful. total cuteness happening there! wow. i am smiling from ear to ear.
i hope you get your travel info soon. christmas together would be wonderful.

Anonymous said...

ange and gavin
would love to see the new pics....please ! our thanks,
john and rick

Anonymous said...

How do I get my hands on those pics? I want to see :) SO happy for you :)

Jules and Danny said...

Ange and Gavin,
I've already told you how adorable he is... growing and healthy and smiling away. He'll be in your arms soon!

Jo said...

New pictures always make for a good day. I hope you travel soon.

I would love to see him
jojocalvin1278@yahoo.com

Tasha Kent said...

Ohhh.. me please!!!

uzbekubet@yahoo.com

Teresa and Norm said...

Ang,
You must be so excited to have pics. I know everytime we get one we are thrilled. We have been asking for 3 weeks now for a new one but still nothing. Maybe in our weekly update tomorrow. Hope that travel comes soon for you!!!
Would love to see pics if you are willing to share.
tnajl@tds.net

Emily said...

it is painful, huh?
my baby has grown SO much. she is up on all fours. ugh. want.her.home.
hope you get travel dates soon.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hope you hear some travel news soon! Here is our new email, please send us some pictures.

Chris, Carolyn & Emma

3happycampers@sympatico.ca

Tasha Kent said...

any word on travel yet?

Ange said...

No word yet on travel. Still hoping for this year, but there is no guarantee. It sounds like a possibility to be there over Christmas. Trying to stay positive, that's why there are no blog posts ;)
Ange

Vstarvic said...

Hey you two:
Any news on travel yet. Watching your blog but no info for a long time.

Jim