Sunday, August 16, 2009

Proud Mama

I'm just so proud of my two little ones. Last night was the first night that we had friends care for the kids while we went out. The few times that we have had family care for the kids we usually make sure to get home for the bed routine. According to our two 'babysitters' the boys were on their best behaviour. They even slept in until 8am this morning giving Gavin & I a much needed rest. Last night we went to my brother's Jack & Jill, we enjoyed ourselves knowing that the kids were being well taken care of & we were able to stay out really late & well past our usual bedtime. Thanks friends! I can't wait to repay the favor someday.

1 comment:

Jules and Danny said...

No problem. They were such good boys and I'm so happy they slept in until 8 a.m. for you. Glad you got to have fun last night :-)