Wednesday, November 18, 2009




Since the weather has gotten a little colder we've been visiting a local play place. Owen has such a great time there he is really comfortable running around & having fun with the other kids. He has started to share toys much better & I must say that he is the most polite two year old I know. It is not uncommon for me to hear him say to another child " excuse me please" while he tries to push his way past! Things that made him nervous when he was younger never phase him now, & I love watching him explore & learn new things. He still keeps a close eye on me though when we are out, & often calls out "mommy" just to check where I am. I am always very close to him, he just doesn't always realize it :)

One of the many things I love about Owen is how loving he is. It amazes me how open he is to expressing and accepting affection. He is always cuddling, snuggling, hugging etc. he is full of "I love you's" and his newest thing is to high five and then say "we're best friends now mommy". He is the sweetest, & has the most gentle soul in the world. I just love him.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh what a little love! I was wondering today if all two-year-olds are terrible - nice to hear the answer!

Ange said...

He has his days, but for the most part is a great little two year old!