Thursday, September 02, 2010

18 Months Old



So this post is a little late...we've been busy. The above little guy still keeps me on my toes but I wouldn't have it any other way, he still shows no fear about anything. Seriously. Last month he learned how to jump into the pool, it didn't even bother him to go under the water, he'd have Gavin lift him out and he'd jump back in immediately. Owen actually followed Noah's lead and tried it himself. I'm proud to say we now have two very enthusiastic water lovers.

It seems that as soon as he turned 18 months he was in the mood to try talking more. He's learning new words every day and is finally trying to repeat us. He points out every truck we pass while driving, he was in heaven during his 6 hour drive to Ottawa...many, many trucks. He even pointed out the same truck repeatedly. It made the 6 hour drive seem much longer :) We are happy he's starting to communicate more, but it sure makes him seem older now.

He is currently wearing size 4 shoes, size 4 diapers, and his clothes are between 12-18 months depending on brand. In the fall
I'm guessing he'll be in 18 month pants but I'm sure they'll be long on him. Owen must have worn size 18 months for a while, we seem to have an abundance of pants in that size! we haven't weighed him this month and I still have to make an appointment for his 18 month check-up, but I'll update with his weight and height later.

Happy 18 months Noah!

No comments: