Sunday, December 05, 2010

Kids Toy Drive

On friday my mom and I took the kids on an outing to shop for toys for the Christmas toy drive. One of my little daycare kids was absent so the trip to the toy department was easier than I had anticipated. Owen found it difficult to give toys that he wanted to have himself so my mom had the brilliant idea for him to find a toy he already owned that another little boy would like. He chose to donate a Mr. Potato head :) he doesn't play with his much, but perhaps the recipient of his gift will.




Noah chose a toy story gift.


Sweet Hannah chose this toy :)



Santa waved to the kids as we donated our gifts and then we went out for lunch before heading home for naps!

2 comments:

B said...

What a nice outing!

Catherine said...

Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you?? You are absolutely AMAZING and there is no other person in the entire world that I would want caring for my sweet Hannah. How fun that you helped her choose a Disney gift!