Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Baptism

It was long overdue but the boys were finally baptized this past weekend! Of course I was worried that Noah wouldn't behave but he was perfect - I knew Owen would be fine and didn't worry about him as much :) The front pew of the church was reserved for our family and I was worried the boys wouldn't behave during the Mass (usually we end up in the crying room at one point during the church service) but once again they surprised us all and sat quietly the entire time. I was so proud of my boys :) I think they looked so cute in their matching khaki pants, white polo shirts and new sandals. I wasn't sure what to dress them in as any other baptism I've been to has been for babies, and they usually are dressed in white christening gowns etc.

Some pictures of the Baptism
Owen went first and he did a great job!




Noah tried to keep his head up a bit but he also did great :) afterwards he said "that water's cold" :) so cute.




With Catholic Godparents Aunt Maegan and Uncle Bill.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Beautiful!

Heh....it's cute to see Noah looking on intently while Owen is baptized. Brothers helping one another...so sweet!