Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm so far behind in blog posts that I'm not sure I'll ever catch up! I'm going to try my best to get a few posts up over the next few days & hopefully, fingers crossed, I'll be caught up by the end of the month!


The boys and I enjoyed an afternoon at a local farm, while Gavin got to have a weekend away with some friends :) The kids love anything outdoors and if there are tractors and ride on toys involved they are beyond happy!
Noah wasn't quite big enough to try out the go carts, but he had fun on this little ride on toy :)

This go cart track was difficult! it was hard for the kids to steer around the other carts & bigger kids would try and get past the smaller kids, there were traffic jams around every corner! finally my boy made it to the end & only had to get unstuck by one of the workers a couple of times :) He didn't give up though - he made sure to finish what he started, I would have got off the thing and walked back :)



LOVES his tractors! I don't see his love of machines ending any time soon.

Noah could play in the sand all day - he loves it!

Grayson is also turning into a lover of all things outdoors and loves to get dirty!

Pumpkin Cannon - the kids loves watching him stuff pumpkins and other veggies into the cannon and guess how far they'd travel. I was surprised that they made it past the haystacks in the photo :)

Noah got his face painted, Owen wasn't interested in having it done.



We had a great afternoon together :)

No comments: