Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Owen's 6 Years Old!

We celebrated Owen's birthday, early in the month with a 'Mad Science' party. His actual birthday he chose where to go for dinner and he took it upon himself to extend the invite to Grandma :) 
The morning of his birthday started with the tradition of waking up the birthday boy with his singing birthday teddy bear :) he LOVES this tradition and loves to surprise others with waking them the morning of their birthday - it's always fun when it's his turn :)

His birthday present!

A new skateboard, helmet and shin pads :) we've tested it out & he love it! it's difficult to turn but he can get going and keep his balance etc. I thought he did really well for his first time.


My 6 year old cutie! (how can he be 6 already ???) seriously, I often catch myself looking at him & thinking he's the most handsome little guy :) I love this photo of Owen. 




At 6 years old my little guy is a huge blessing in our lives. I wouldn't change a thing about him. I'm so proud of how he isn't afraid to take risk, he's determined, smart, & oh so funny. What a loving and gentle little boy I have. Lucky mommy here. We love you Owen :) Happy 6th Birthday 

44lbs, 47 inches

No comments: