Wednesday, November 15, 2006

With only 64 days and counting


This is what I have to move into in less than 64 days! Can you believe it? did you notice that there is no roof?!. Good God what are we going to do if this house isn't finished on time? We've sold our other house already, and we have until January 18th to be out.I know that subdivision houses can be finshed really fast (too fast) but they can also be finished very slowly like this one. Our original closing date was August 30th, see the problem here?. With it being close to winter, Christmas holidays etc. I really don't see how we will be able to move in with only 64 days left to go. I think that the homes head office will need another phone call from a "crazy" wife.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

oh NO! no wonder your freaked!! Keeping fingers and toes crossed that it will all come together in time.

Stephanie said...

Ahhh! I am praying that the house gets finished soon. Hopefully before the 64 days are up.

Kelly said...

Yikes!! I hope that the get to moving on the house.

Rachel said...

Wow! I hope they are working each and every day to get that done for you!!

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

64 days is plenty of time! Try not to streaa. I'm a Realtor and work with lots of builders and I've seen house farther from completion finish in less time. Take a deep breath. It will be OK, even if it seems unbelievable at the moment.