Monday, February 19, 2007

Valentines Day & Tet

This year we celebrated Valentine's day & Tet on the weekend (I had to work evenings on Valentines day). We spent the afternoon at a spa on Saturday, made an Asian dish for dinner, and watched a movie. On Sunday we started the nursery, we painted and put the crib together, we had so much fun! We made a home video of building the crib, and took pictures of painting the nursery, I'll post the pictures soon.
This was on my Valentine's Day/Tet card:

"You can't make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth." ~ancient vietnamese proverb

Wishing everyone a happy "year of the boar", a " year of the baby" for many of us.

3 comments:

bluefairy said...

Wow, It must have felt so good to setup the crib and paint the nursery! Can't wait to see pictures!

I will continue to keep my fingers crossed that your referral comes soon!
Take Care!

Joanne said...

That sounds like the perfect weekend to me!J

Rachel said...

How Fun! I can't wait to see pictures.