Wednesday, May 23, 2007

7 months since DTV




I can't believe we have made it 7 months just waiting! Things on the to do list to make it through the next month are:

1) Get up early on weekends to go to yard sales. We are not yard sales people, but
if I want to start a home daycare to be able to stay home with our little one,
I'd better get some stuff!

2) Enjoy my 3 week vacation! That's right no nursing home work for me, for 3 full
weeks!

3) Hopefully get together & visit with friends before the big rush to travel etc.

4) Paint. We still need to paint the living room, & hallway for sure, possibly the
bathroom. (If we finally get our referral, the bathroom won't be painted anytime
soon)

5) Hopefully get our referral so we can finish getting ready for the baby! and then
we can start packing to travel.

In my perfect world we would receive a referral like right now, then I would have three weeks vacation, get ready for baby, pack for travel, go back to work for a week, & then head to VIETNAM!!

4 comments:

Jo said...

I vote for your perfect plan!!!!!

R&H said...

I have a home daycare! It's not as easy as some people think- infact it takes up tons more time than a "normal" job would (I work at least 10 hours everyday)...but to me, it's worth it to stay home with our daughter when we get her.
My daycare website is
www.firstdiscoverieschildcare.com
if you are interested!

stollmyheart said...

I'll pray for your referral soon too! It's nice procrastinating for something as exciting as a referral. Thanks for the comments!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a great plan. Garage sales are a perfect place to find baby items. Have fun shopping!!