Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas

This is my Christmas card from Gavin this year....



Merry Christmas my Sweet Baby!. While we wish that we were able to have you home for the holidays, we are comforted knowing that we are leaving for Vietnam soon. We hope that you've had a wonderful day, with lots of hugs & kisses from your nanny. Today we think about the future with you & we can't wait to see Christmas through your eyes.
We Love You Owen. We are coming soon.
Love Mom & Dad


Some of Owens Loot



Stockings

5 comments:

Carissa said...

So glad that you had such a great Christmas and you will have an even better New Year!

Tasha Kent said...

What a great post and how exciting that you are leaving in 17 days!!!!

I can't even begin to imagine what is going through your mind or how you are keeping your sanity in order to pack, etc.

Jules and Danny said...

Gavin's Christmas wish made me teary eyed... and the loot! My goodness, I can't imagine if Owen was already here?!?!? And I love the stockings hung by his pictures. Next year will be so different with him in your arms. I am so happy for you and glad to know that you spent your Christmas knowing that you were going to bring him home soon!

Jules and Danny said...

Hey, I just noticed that you changed your time ticker... I like the new one a lot!

Unknown said...

Hi Ange,

Wishing you a Happy New Year and safe travels in Vietnam! I can't wait to follow your journey.

Hugs, Shari