Thursday, July 16, 2009

4th Wedding Anniversary


Wow four years already and what an exciting four years they have been! I wonder what fun things are to come in the next few years? I am so lucky to have married a man that has so much love for his family, a man that was excited to start our family through adoption with adopting Owen, & then excited to experience the birth of our second son, Noah. We have done so much in the past four years, while I expect the next couple of years to be slower paced, I'm sure we will experience many exciting times raising our kids together. I look forward to what is to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure have come a long way from saying "I will marry the next guy who comes through those doors."
Miss ya,
Berna

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that it has been 4 years already. Wow, time has flown. Congratulations.
Jeanetta