Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So yesterday was craft day. We don't really have a "craft day", just when the mood strikes kind of thing. Owen made thanksgiving turkey's out of traces of his hand & foot. He made the first one before lunch then it was nap time so we had to take a break from the crafts. When he woke up I asked him if he wanted to make more turkey's for Grandma, Grandpa & Papa. His response was "well...that might be nice" so funny!.

this one's my favourite. notice the face is sideways.



Before bed I was asking him what he did that was fun that day, his answers always surprise me. He said " I went to Wonderland today" ummmm. no. but good try buddy. I reminded him of making the turkey's & he said " Oh yeah! I pushed on the eyes & banged on the nose"
"yes you glued & pressed the eyes & beak on the turkey"
"Mommy...It's a chicken. Just looks like a turkey"
who can argue with that?

2 comments:

Jules and Danny said...

You have a very talented and verbally precocious (sp?) little boy!

Susan said...

Okay, that had me laughing! The turkeys... uh, I mean chickens... look really great!