Tuesday, December 08, 2009

We were hit with a nasty stomach flu on friday and just now starting to feel better. I won't go into detail, but it was bad. I am so thankful that Gavin wasn't sick & was able to care for us. I was so worried about Noah getting dehydrated & stressed about that for the past few days. We took him to the walk-in clinic saturday to make sure he was getting enough fluids. It's so hard when your baby is sick, you feel so helpless. Luckily, Owen got a very mild case of the flu, & after a good nights sleep on saturday was better.

We missed a Christmas party with friends that have adopted from Vietnam, but there was no way we could make it.

Noah could only keep down about 2 ounces of formula at a time, & small amounts of pedialyte. Today he is able to eat 4-5 ounces at a time. He hasn't had any solids since friday morning, if he continues to keep his formula down I will try him with some cereal at supper.

He's playing with some toys now so that's a good sign! up until now he's been mostly cuddling & sleeping.

3 comments:

B said...

I just sent you an email...so glad I came and checked here. I've been worrying so I'm happy to hear everyone is on the mend.

Jules and Danny said...

Hey Ange,

I am so glad that everyone is starting to feel better. It's no fun when everyone is sick, especially tiny ones. Sending all my healthy vibes your way.

Jules

Erica said...

Hope you feel better soon. I hate it when my babe is sick.