Saturday, April 17, 2010

14 Months Old


While at Little Feet fitness last weekend a man asked me how old Noah was and after I told him said "Wow that boy is fearless!". Fearless is a good word for him, seriously he acts like he's two years old. It must be because of the age group I care for at daycare and what he's learning from them. He's constantly watching what the older kids are doing and always wants in on the action! he throws tantrums if you tell him "no" or try to distract him into playing something more age appropriate. I'm not ready for my baby to grow up, but he sure is rushing things.

Noah is still about 20lbs according to our home scale and still loves all fruit and vegetables. He hasn't learned any new words this month but I can tell he understands most things we talk about. When you ask him if he wants a bath or wants to go to bed he walks over to the stairs and bangs on the gate. When we try to get Noah to talk Owen takes over answering for Noah. I wonder if that will delay Noah's speech a little. He still only has 6 teeth (4 on top, 2 bottom) and is working on his top molars. His molars are causing a bit of grief the last week or so and we will be happy when they finally come in. Other than that there is nothing much new this past month.

1 comment:

Jeff D said...

Fearless would be the way I'd describe Gavin when he was little too. Not surprising. Love the picture, can I get a fullsize copy? I need to update my photos on the mantle.