Wednesday, January 12, 2011

More Christmas

I'm finally getting around to posting the rest of the pictures from Christmas! we spent Boxing day at Jeff's house and were able to visit with extended family and have lots of fun playing with cousin Kian. There were times I wasn't sure Kian quite knew what to make of his busy cousins but he was able to keep up with them.

Owen was sure interested in the chocolates that Leah won in the gift stealing game.




Adam and Kian


Papa and Noah


More gifts



The next morning we had my side of the family over for brunch. My brother had finally made it home from Ottawa and we wanted to exchange gifts with his family and cuddle baby Lexi! Owen and Noah were great with the baby and very gentle. Noah kept saying "hi baby" but wouldn't call Lexi by her name. Owen was happy to be able to hold Lexi but wasn't interested in holding her for very long, I'm guessing he wasn't expecting her to wiggle so much.





No comments: