Wednesday, October 12, 2011

2 Months Old



We've been a family of five for two months and I can barely remember what life was like before Grayson arrived. Well, I'm sure things were 'easier' but I think we are adjusting to being outnumbered or at least we are getting used to the craziness. Owen and Noah have been fantastic with their baby brother and have stepped up to being the best big brothers ever! they are so loving and gentle with Grayson it is really sweet to see them kissing him and helping me out when they can.

Grayson goes for his two month wellness visit tomorrow and I can't wait to see how much he weighs. I'm guessing he's about 12 pounds now - he's grown a couple of extra chins and he's grown out of all his newborn and some of his 0-3 month clothes, he eats often during the day every 2-3 hours. Just this week he has spaced his feedings out a little which has been so nice for me. Also, this week he has started to have a four hour stretch of sleep at night, usually starting around 10pm and then wakes every two hours after that until he is up for the day at 7:00am.

He definitely knows who mommy is and wants to be held most of the time. He has been spending many hours a day in the Ergo carrier just so I can get things done, and it's a bonus that he loves being cuddled up in there. He's a very smiley and happy baby! I just love when he gives me a big gummy smile when he sees me :)

update: Grayson weighs 10lbs15oz (between 5th and 10th percentile) his height is 61.5cm (between 50th and 75th percentile) and his head circumference is 37cm (less than 5th percentile)

No comments: