Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I wish every day could start out so wonderful! the kids woke up excited about the day, happy loving and cuddly :) much different morning than the one we had yesterday. I made Owen a special Valentine's day lunch with everything red and heart shaped :) I didn't get a photo because Grayson was crying and needed to be fed, and we were already running a little late - but I'm sure he'll love his special lunch, especially the little treat and Valentine's day card I included.

After seeing a Valentine's day card on Pinterest that I loved, I was really excited to make a similar one for Owen's classmates. I wasn't sure how well it would turn out as he wasn't in the most co-operative mood that day, but I love it! He was excited to share his Valentine's with his teachers and class today and he couldn't get over how "the card looks like I'm giving the kids a lollipop and I really am!" too funny.


Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

B said...

How cute are you?

Catherine said...

So, so cute! Glad you had such a wonderful day full of lots of love and cuddles!