Monday, July 16, 2012

11 Months Old

11 Months Old



At Canada's Wonderland - YAY they finally took me out of the stroller!
One more month until Grayson's first birthday! seriously where is the time going? Summer always flies by and I'm not so sure I'm ready for my baby to be turning one, it is all happening too quickly. I've sent out the invites for his family birthday party & have started planning his cake, but still need to come up with a gift. The challenge is coming up with something age appropriate that we already don't have. Being the 3rd boy, he gets loads of hand me downs & it's hard to come up with new ideas for gifts.

Grayson is a music lover and dances and bops his head to any type of music. His favourites (thanks to his older brother's love of tv) are the Thomas, Backyardigans and Toopy & Binoo theme songs. He'll stop whatever he's doing to dance to those. I'm going to work on getting some video of him dancing, it's super cute. He'll start dancing as soon as you tell him to, hopefully he will always listen so well ;)

Lately, Grayson has learned to stand on his own. He'll cruise the furniture to get where he wants to go and has stopped crawling as much, preferring to always be on his feet. He can stand unassisted for 20 seconds or so before lowering himself back down.  His legs have gotten much stronger the last couple of weeks & I'm just waiting for him to take his first step. Walking isn't too far off that's for sure!

Still no teeth have cut through yet & every time he starts drooling, getting fussy or putting things in his mouth I think he must be working on cutting some teeth, but still nothing! maybe he'll follow his cousin's lead and get a tooth for his birthday? I'm not sure when we'll see them, but it must be soon! I'll miss his big gummy grin, but I'm sure he'll still be super adorable with a couple of teeth.

Cheerios are so sticky when they are wet! Grayson always gets  them stuck to his clothes and face. Here he is  with  one stuck on his nose. Still smiling, happy baby!





standing all by himself! soon he'll be walking :(

helping himself to a drink from the cooler

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Super cute little Grayson!! 11 months old? Nooo! How did that happen so quickly??? What a sweetie he is and oh my! That pic of him standing up...he looks so grown up! Slow down Baby Grayson!!!