Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today's Cuteness

My mom was saying yesterday that Noah gets more beautiful every time she sees him. I agree. He is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it! See...


I LOVE how he has no neck in this picture, it is too funny. It looks as though his shirt is swallowing his head.

He is wearing a 3-6 month outfit. I have no idea how they size baby clothes. Noah is an "average" size, & there is no way this will ever fit him at 4 months. I had originally purchased this outfit for Owen when we thought we would travel to Vietnam early. Even if we had travelled before Owen was eight months he never would have been able to wear this outfit.
.




I had just had a talk with Owen about having to "share mommy", here he is explaining that to Noah. So sweet.


It's been raining all day today, so we have been inside playing & baking cookies. Some of the cookies are missing chocolate chips. I'm not sure why...

3 comments:

Jules and Danny said...

I don't think Owen was ever small... he was a tank when he came home!
And I love the "shirt swallowing the head" pic.

I wonder were those chocolate chips went? hmmmmm...

j

Catherine said...

Cute pics! Your little men are growing up so quickly!

Anonymous said...

Could they get any cuter!!! I love the picture of Noah looking right at the camera. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.
Cheryl