Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Two month checkup

Noah had his two month checkup today, the doctor is pleased with his development & health. I was happy to report that Noah has been feeling & sleeping much better ( waking only once or twice a night), & hasn't been crying nearly as often. His weight is 11 lbs 6oz (50th percentile), height is 57.5cm (50th percentile) & his head circumference is 37.5cm (10th percentile). With such a tiny head, his body looks much bigger than it really is. Noah had his first round of immunizations today, it was difficult to see him cry in pain. I was distracted however because Owen started crying, he thought he would be getting a needle as well. Now for the next 16 months every time we go to the doctor it means another needle for the little guy. I hate that they get a needle in each leg, the second shot is always worse, & holding their little leg still when you know they are scared is tough.

2 comments:

Jules and Danny said...

I think I would likely cry too! At least it's over for a while! And, he's healthy and growing well.

Anonymous said...

I hate the needle thing. Zack starts crying when we enter the dr's office.

Liz