Saturday, April 18, 2009

Zoo

Yesterday my mom & I took the boys to the zoo, I had purchased a zoo membership recently & thought we should put it to use. I knew Owen would LOVE it, but I was worried about taking Noah, worried that he'd cry non stop all day. At least having the membership I knew that if we had to leave early it wouldn't be a big deal. We had planned to be at the zoo for when it opened at 9am, but made it there for 10am. The line up to get in was crazy, the beautiful weather brought everyone out. We had an awesome day, we didn't even get home until after 3pm. Owen loved the zoo just as I had imagined, & much to my surprise Noah slept most of the day in the stroller. We had so much fun & are looking forward to going again soon. Owen's favourite part was when the "monkey fell down & went boom" (his words). He couldn't wait to tell Gavin about the animals he saw, & for some strange reason he was very excited about the trees & seagulls. Figures. We really need to get him out more.

This orangutan came right up to the glass, we thought it was neat to see him up close.


1 comment:

Jules and Danny said...

Friday was a beautiful day to be at the zoo... I'm glad the boys cooperated 'cause it got you out too!

And what could be better than having animals fall down and go boom!
j