Sunday, January 17, 2010

11 Months Old


Noah seems to be getting taller, but when I weigh him on our scale he is still about 19lbs. I'm guessing that's because he is constantly on the move, crawling & cruising furniture to get where he wants. He is certainly keeping us busy, he gets into everything. We definitely have to keep an eye on this boy at all times!

Unfortunately he still doesn't sleep through the night. It's been almost a year since we've had a decent night's sleep.From what I've read, the first step is to eliminate night feedings. It doesn't seem to matter how much I feed him during the day, he still seems to wake between 2am & 3am for a bottle. Even if he settles back to sleep he wakes soon afterwards to eat. His naps during the day need work as well. He hates to nap in his crib, but will sleep there at night? his naps are only about 20 minutes in the morning & a longer afternoon nap. I may try & transition him to 1 early afternoon nap & see if that helps. He seems too young for one nap, but maybe he's ready.

I've been searching the internet for a first birthday theme. I think I've settled on a cake, now it's time to find a gift!

Happy 11 months Noah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to transition Rayna to 1 nap a day before she was a year old and after she was 14 months old, she no longer had naps. It worked out best for us.

Take care,
Jeanetta

Ange said...

I really hope he still needs one nap at 14 months :)