Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whatever Works


Since we transitioned Noah to one nap, he has slept through the night two of the past three nights! he woke up once the second night, but we are really hoping things are turning around. He wakes up sometimes around 6am, but we are making progress!. You will also notice he has taken a soother. When he was younger he wouldn't take it at all, then recently he started stealing Owen's. We've caved in and let him use one strictly for sleeping. The soother/one nap combo seems to be working. Another reason I'm likely not going to win mommy of the year is because I let him nap on the floor! The daycare kids & Owen all nap at the same time & I don't want to risk Noah waking any of them up early.

My baby finally started saying "mama"! he says it all the time now. Usually in a slightly whiny way, but it is still cute.

update: Noah's been waking up between 3 & 4 times a night!

1 comment:

Jules and Danny said...

I say, "If it works... celebrate it!" And you put down lovely softy blankets for Noah. I think you're doing just fine!