Monday, January 04, 2010

Finally!

The basement reno is complete! minus some trim painting. I love the space, it is completely kid friendly, cheerful & fun. The kids are having a blast playing downstairs & there is lots of room to still run around. Plus the added space clears up the toys from my main floor living area, it's a total win! I especially love how much storage there is, no toys are left on the floor etc. It makes clean up really easy & fast too!

Here are a few pics




I officially started back to work today. The daycare is open & the little girl I have full time is so sweet & gentle. She didn't even want to go home when her mom came to pick her up!. Last week she started with a couple of play dates to ease her transition & things couldn't be going better. Now I just have to let my employer know I won't be returning. I'm hoping they keep me on for some casual work, but that seemed to be coming to an end when I was leaving last January.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ange, the basement looks great!! glad to hear the day care is going well too!!
Mag

Jules and Danny said...

Hey Ange,

It looks great. So glad to hear that today went well!

Jules

Samantha said...

Ooh lovely! We are doing daycare here too, starting in March. Glad to hear it went well!

MBT said...

it is good
i like it
MBT2010

Anonymous said...

looks awesome....where did u get that white storage unit??
That is exciting about doing daycare...being home will be so much fun!!!
Bernadette

Ange said...

Hey Berna,

Gavin built the storage area to fit, the white bins are from IKEA though.