Monday, May 17, 2010

15 Months Old

Is it bad that I had to think about how old Noah was before posting this? because how could my baby be 15 months old already? it just doesn't seem possible. But then again a baby can't climb up the climbers and go down the slide on his own. It's milestone's like this that I just love but they also give me a wee bit of stress.

look I'm at the top mom!


screaming at me to back off. he wants to do it on his own.




he did it!


It seems like Noah is trying to say more words or at least he is using the words he knows more often. His favourite is dada and says it all day long. I think he tries to say dog and when he sees a dog he says "woof". He's starting to get frustrated with not talking though, so I think he will develop a few more words shortly. Recently he's let us know he isn't happy by screeching and stomping his feet it's quite annoying and hopefully that doesn't last long. I try to ignore the screeching but still acknowledge what it is he wants. Often Gavin and I mention how much trouble we are in when this one turns two, his tantrums are something else sometimes.

We haven't taken Noah for his 15 month check-up yet. I've booked an appointment but it's not for another few weeks. It's for the best because the little guy has been fighting a cold for quite some time, so his immunizations will be on hold until he gets over his cold. I will update the post when I get his 15 month stats from the Doctor. I keep weighing him and it looks like he is around 21 lbs but he's been that for a while now. I'm not sure how accurate it is.

Updated Monday June 7th: Noah had his 15 month baby wellness check-up and all is good. My sweet boy is healthy and everything is on track. He is 22lbs (approx 15th percentile), height is 33 inches (approx. 90th percentile) I don't really think the Doctor measured very accurately though the pen mark looked to be way above his head to me. His head circumference is 17.5 (5th percentile), she checked that measurement twice because she thought it was wrong. He cried a little after his shots but really was a trooper and easy to calm down. He's my tough little boy!

No comments: