Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day



Sunday started with what I think was supposed to be breakfast in bed, but we all slept in until 8am!. Even better. When we finally got out of bed Gavin made a great breakfast while I enjoyed some cuddle time with my boys. A few gifts, lounging in pajamas, lots of cuddles and chinese food for dinner, it was a great day.

I am so thankful for my boys. Both so special and I am blessed beyond belief.




During daycare I asked the kids the following questions and wrote out their answers. This is what owen had to say about his mom :)

Q- How old is your mom?
A- 3 years old

Q- What is your moms favourite colour?
A- Red

Q- What does your mom like to do?
A- Play with toys

Q- What does your mom like to cook?
A- Mushrooms (I don't like mushrooms and never cook them. I'm not sure why he said this)

Q- What to you like to do with your mom?
A- Play trucks

Q- What do you love about your mom?
A- I love her a whole bunch. My mom loves me.

So true.

No comments: