Wednesday, May 11, 2011

26 Weeks

This past week I've had some cramping that I assume are Braxton Hicks contractions, but I don't remember them being painful when I was pregnant with Noah. I'll ask the O.B about them next week but they aren't really in a pattern nor are they intensifying so I don't think they are anything to worry about. It could also just be some "growing" pains as I think I've gotten a little bigger over the past couple of weeks.

Here is my 26 week belly pic



and a comparison pic of when I was pregnant with Noah


Yikes! did you notice the ticker is less than 100 days now? seems like the birth is just around the corner and we have a million things to get done first!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

You look great! It's fun to see the baby growing each week. Last week Hannah said something about the 'baby in Ange's tummy.' I'm sure she doesn't really understand but it's fun to hear her talk about your little guy! We pray for your precious baby many times each week.