Friday, January 06, 2012

Grayson Rolling!

Grayson rolled from his belly to back for the first time yesterday! My mom was here to witness the milestone and we all cheered and clebrated with a very proud baby! He probably hasn't gotten the tummy time that Noah did, but I try to remember to do tummy time whenever possible. Up until this past week Grayson hasn't shown very much interest in rolling over, whenever he was placed on his belly he'd just appreciate the change of view and look around :) all of that changed yesterday! He hasn't rolled from his back to front yet, but I know it's just a matter of days until he does, he is getting so close. I've also found him squirming around his play mat and I sometimes find him in the opposite corner to what he started out - meaning I need to keep a closer eye on him :) Oh baby you are growing up way too fast!

We were sure to catch a short video of him rolling over last night. Way to go Grayson!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Yay Grayson! You're on your way now buddy!