Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I know so many parents of boys that cut their kids hair, but I was always too scared to attempt it myself. Noah's curly hair is what scared me the most & I was convinced we'd only end up taking him to the salon to have it fixed :) Gavin finally talked me into letting him cut the kids hair this past weekend & I let him try on Owen. Owen's hair was really easy to do, I think I could even do it myself next time :) Noah's was a bit more work, but it turned out well. Yay! for finding another time & money saver!

he's looking a little timid in this photo, but he was fine with letting daddy cut his hair

funny boy. looks like he could've used a haircut a long time ago.

handsome boy. good job Gavin!

Noah's turn!

another handsome boy! can't even tell that he didn't go to a salon :) 

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Great job Gavin!! Hmmm...how do you feel about trimming a squirmy 3yo girl's hair? ;o)

Thankfully my hairdresser trims her up for free. Booked for Saturday and not a day too soon!

Your boys look so handsome!