Tuesday, June 18, 2013

22 Months Old


22 months! such a little character :) the above photo was taken when trying to get some cute photos for a Father's day gift for Gavin & Grayson just would not cooperate, he refused to hold the "daddy" sign & wouldn't sit where I wanted him to. We went with the above photo (it was the only photo of him looking at the camera) and I had to switch things up and have the other boys take silly photos as well. Turns out I like the gift better this way & it really captures each of the boys personalities. I'm sure Gavin will appreciate his gift from the boys :)

Grayson is now 25 lbs and still only has one bottom from tooth. He's really working hard on cutting the other ones & has been a drooling mess for a couple of weeks now :( poor baby! I feel for him. but luckily he hasn't seemed too bothered by them. I'll be so happy when he finally has all of his teeth and we are finally over this teething process! He is mighty cute with just that 1 lonely pearly white though!




Grayson sure has an opinion these days and when offered this fudgsicle for dessert I thought he was going to whip it across the room. He has never had any frozen treat except for ice cream and had no idea what it was lol. It took some convincing but eventually he tasted it & then there was no way he was giving it up, he LOVED it! - yes that is drool on his shirt. Totally gross, and he just will not leave a bib on. He goes through a few t-shirts a day lately.


I was upstairs putting away a load of laundry when I heard "I stuck...I stuck!" I knew he was sitting on the outside of the staircase (not the first time he's been "stuck" there) and when I didn't rush to his rescue as quickly as he'd like he called out "mom, help me!" so funny! of course I just had to snag this quick phot before helping him off of the stairs - he wasn't in any immediate danger ;)

His language has exploded! sooo many new words every day. Speaking in short sentences now & joining conversations, it's amazing how quickly he is growing up. He loves to be silly and now tries to initiate the silliness with the boys and get them laughing. 

Happy 22 Months sweet 'baby'. Not long now until your 2nd Birthday & Mommy has already started planning your party.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's gotten so big so fast! Kian won't be able to keep calling him "Baby Grayson"! I can put a snap on one of your bibs if you want one he can't get off himself, but if he's like Kian that would probably just enrage him. :o)

Catherine said...

Such a sweet, sweet silly boy! Absolutely adorable! I love being greeted by his smile that lights up his entire face each time I see him!