Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Owen finished his 'Learn To Skate' program & I'm proud to say he actually learned to skate! He absolutely LOVED his skating lessons & would be so excited for tuesday evenings :) Usually we attend sport activities as a family, but we found that the ice rink was really boring for Noah & Grayson. There isn't anything for them to do, anywhere to play & they can't see over the boards to even watch Owen, so we decided to take turns attending Owen's lessons. I'll admit that at first it bothered me not to see him each week, but I was able to see so much progress every other week. I am really proud at how well he did, how hard he tried & how much he enjoyed himself. They really learned some difficult moves for a beginner level, and even learned to skate backwards. Way to go Owen!! Seriously, if there was an award for 'most determined' it would go to him :) he would practice while waiting his turn in line lol.

Here is a video of the very last class



1 comment:

Catherine said...

Great skating Owen!!

You've inspired Hannah and she asks weekly when she can learn to skate. Guess I know what we'll be doing Tuesday evenings in the fall!