Monday, August 07, 2006

Bringing you up to date

My husband and I have finished our homestudy and have received Ministry approval. There is one thing holding us up though, and that is that our agency has not received accreditation. As I type this our Vietnam rep is in Vietnam trying to finalize things, let's hope he does quickly. There are well over 100 families with our agency hoping to adopt from Vietnam, in Canada there are not that many agencies that deal with international adoption.

If this process relied only on me I'd have been to Vietnam and back months ago, but I am in the "waiting game" just like many of you. I am so happy for those that have received their referral and for those that have travelled to get their babies already, my CONGRATULATIONS goes out to all of you.

1 comment:

Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

I know how hard it is waiting for the agency license. I hope you get good news soon.