Wednesday, August 23, 2006

No Update

I am seriously upset with me agency right now. I feel totally lost, I don't even know if we are going to continue this adoption journey any longer. Our VN rep is refusing to update anyone until friday when the weekly update comes out. This is unacceptable, families have been waiting weeks, months even longer to hear about the agency accreditation and what is going on with that. I am so unhappy my phone calls and e-mails have gone unanswered except from the receptionist who told me I had to wait until friday. This is very cold of them, they don't seem to care about what we are going through. If there were any other agencies dealing with Vietnam I would switch right now.
Also, with regards to the new house - we have had our closing date pushed back another month. This is the third time it's been pushed back. So I can tell you we will probably NEVER buy a new home ever again! Why are we being punished over and over in one day??
Thanks for listening everyone, if you have any suggestions please comment.

2 comments:

Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

I'm so sorry. Waiting is awful and made worse when your agency won't give you even a little something to go on. My guess is they don't want to say anything until it is certain... I've noticed with VN that often officials promise things to the agencies but then it takes weeks/months for the promise to come through - so they may just be really cautious or something. But I hope they give you something tangible to go on in that Friday update. Don't lose heart, it sounds like good news can't be far off.

Emily said...

hang on. i swear, when it rains it pours. my husband lost his job a few weeks ago...and then it seemed to be a freefall of bad things after that. urgh.
but i am trying to just know that EVENTUALLY things work out.
keep on hoping!you will get your baby....just know that.