Thursday, October 15, 2009

8 Months Old



Noah is learning so much the past little while, & he is getting more curious by the day! He loves playing with toys, he actually prefers Owen's toys to his own. So far his favourite toys have been trucks, interesting how that happens already. He is always trying to snatch something away from Owen & on several occasions has made Owen cry. Seriously, this little brother is going to be trouble for Owen while growing up together! I love it though, Noah's biggest smiles are saved for his brother, you can tell he loves him to pieces.

Noah is really close to being on the move! he just learned to get into crawling position from sitting & rocks back & forth trying to move forward. He can get himself turned in a circle while on his belly, but not forward. He's learning what to do though, & I don't think it will be much longer.

Some of his other new tricks include clapping & giving kisses! I tried to get video of him clapping the other day, of course he did not co-operate! he seriously clapped non stop before the camera came out, then nothing. The video is hilarious though, showing off my little man's temper. This boy has a set of lungs on him! I will share the video next week. It is 2 am now, middle of the night feed & I'm trying to get this post done with one hand.

Noah has been experiencing some seperation anxiety lately. As soon as you put him down & walk away he wails, arms shaking, screaming, tears, the whole bit. The second I pick him back up he stops immediately. He only reacts that way with me & secretly I love it! I love my mama's boy.

We weighed him the other night & he is 19lbs. according to our home scale.

Happy 8 months sweet boy!

No comments: