Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I think Owen would love to live on a farm. The kid is in heaven being outdoors, seeing tractors, animals, drinking hot cider, & getting dirty. I think he had the best day ever, he was telling us how much fun he had on the drive home. Today we enjoyed the great weather & went to a local pumpkin patch. It got a little cold late in the afternoon so we had to cut our trip a little short & head home. We enjoyed a hay ride, searching for the perfect pumpkins & hot apple cider. Owen had his first pony ride, climbed on some tractors, checked out the animals in the barn & went through the corn maze. We had a great day! So much fun that Owen is now in bed with his white baby pumpkin he found at the pumpkin patch! I should sneak up to get a picture of him sleeping with the pumpkin but I'm not sure I want to risk waking him up.

You can view last years pictures here. The first picture of Owen is one of my very favourite pictures of him.

This year he wasn't very interested in having his picture taken. Oh well, I'm sure there will be plenty more pumpkin patch pictures to come, I think we have found a new family tradition.

Here are some pics from this year.









1 comment:

Jules and Danny said...

Great pics! It looks like the boys had a blast!
j