Friday, October 09, 2009

Owen's ABC"s

Owen has known the alphabet for months now. At least we realized he knew the alphabet when one day my mom was here for lunch & she started saying "ABCD" & he continued on with the letters. I swear this was at about 20 months, we had never tried to teach the alphabet, somehow he just picked it up. This boy amazes me with his memory, I'm not kidding when I say he's smart. The kid is freaky smart, a serious "nerd" I tell you. But at the same time the coolest kid ever, man we are lucky.

This video is from the summer, it took months to get him to say the alphabet on video. Once the camera is rolling his mind isn't on performing on demand, he prefers to act silly. But anyway, this is the best of the many attempts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He really is an amazing boy! It's always a wonder to see how much he has advanced more and more each time we see him. Ange, you and Gav should take some credit - he's got great parents!