Monday, October 19, 2009

Derek & Kaila's Wedding

We had the best time at my brother Derek & Kaila's wedding on saturday. Gavin's dad came with us to help with the kids afterwards & Gavin & I were able to enjoy an evening out. Owen was the ring bearer & he did the most amazing job. I was so proud of my boy, I think I cried a few tears watching him walk down the aisle. We weren't sure how he would do because he was tired & judging from the rehearsal we were just hoping he'd get down the aisle any way possible. We had a back up plan if needed, my sister would walk him down the aisle, she was also in the wedding party. In any case I worried for nothing once again, he couldn't have done a better job.

The boys were at the wedding & after pictures Gavin's dad took Noah back to the hotel. Owen stayed for the dinner & part of the reception. He was picked up by 9pm, we wanted him to enjoy the dance he had been excited about the wedding for a long time.

Here are some pics from the day. I will upload all of the pics to Flickr later, once again it is really late & I'm trying to post before bed.







Owen as the ring bearer


One of the things you had to do to get the bride & groom to kiss was to dance to any song that the dj picked. Here's Owen taking a turn on the dance floor. His favourite song ever :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute Ange!!!!!! Owen definetly is a little gem!
Berna

Jules and Danny said...

You've got a dancing maniac for a son! So cute!
jules

Unknown said...

Owen walking down the aisle and dancing made my eyes water! So sweet. Ange, you look gorgeous - love your dress!

Jeff D said...

Beautiful looking family!

Owen rocks the dance floor! Go Owen, go Owen!!

Anonymous said...

He did a great job walking down that long idle. So you think you can dance Canada might have some competition.

I think he might have stolen the show.

Ange, you looked so pretty.

Liz