Thursday, February 17, 2011

14 Week Belly Pic

14 week belly pics




14 weeks already! I'm still feeling great and I'm looking forward to an expanding belly - one that people notice! this in between stage of looking chubbier isn't really that fun. I'm still wearing my regular clothes except for some jeans that are a little snug so I've moved into my mat jeans just recently for comfort more than needing too. So far I think I've gained 4 pounds - another pound the past couple of weeks. I definitely have an increased appetite and have found that more than once I've had to get up and have a snack in the middle of the night or there is no way I'm going back to sleep! I'm hoping that wears off soon or things might be a little scary by the end!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Cute little baby belly! Hannah and I pray for your little one often when we're saying our bedtime prayers.