Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Noah

updated with stats



Noah turned 2 years old today so I guess that means he's no longer my little baby and is officially a toddler! He woke up this morning fairly cheerful but after a few rounds of "happy birthday" from all of us he said " No Burfday! No Two!" haha that's my grumpy boy :) Gavin joked that he wouldn't have a party but I'm not so sure the kids found that amusing.

I can hardly believe how much older Noah is acting lately. He still idolizes his big brother and acts like Owen's shadow following him everywhere, repeating everything Owen says and doing everything Owen does. Seriously we hear an echo all day long as he repeats everything these day!

I'm not sure how much Noah weighs, but I'll update once he's had his two year wellness check up next week. I'm thinking he's about 24lbs. There are times I look at him and am amazed at the things he can do, he still seems so small to me.

updated :stats: 25lbs (14th percentile), height 35 inches (63rd percentile), head circumference 18 inches (less than 3rd percentile) still my little boy! I thought he was on the lower end for weight but I'm surprised by how small his head is still!

I'll post more about Noah's birthday after his party on Saturday!

Happy Birthday Noah!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Happy, happy Birthday sweet Noah!! What an exciting year 2 is going to be for you as you become a big brother!!

It's wonderful that he idolizes his big brother. Owen is an awesome role model!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Noah!
From Theresa, Carson, and Maya