Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Christmas Parade

A few weeks ago we took the kids to the Santa Claus Parade! we bundled them up like we do every year and planned an early dinner and a quick stop for hot chocolate - we were ready for the cold! as soon as we stepped outside we realized we were over dressed and quickly took off the hats and mitts. The kids were sweating by the time we walked and found a good location to watch the parade - I think our kids were the only ones in snow pants :) I love the warmer than average temps and am dreading that first real snow fall and cold Canadian weather.

Here are 3 of my favourite boys waiting for the parade to start, my other favourite boy slept for most of the parade. Once again we forgot a blanket for the kids to sit on, one of these years I'm sure we'll get it right :)






Last weekend Gavin and Jim took the kids to another Santa Claus parade. There are no photos of that outing, I'm guessing things were a bit too busy to bother with the camera ;)

No comments: