Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Christmas Tree Decorating

Owen and Noah were into decorating the Christmas tree this year much more than last year. Such a difference a year makes! The tree ended up having two levels of decorations - one at Owen's height and one at Noah's :) I had to fight back the impulse to 'fix' the decorations and leave them where the kids originally put them. There are sections of the tree that are bare, some with too many decorations etc - but I resisted the urge! Gavin and I did make sure to put some special decorations (like the ones we got in Vietnam) up high just so Seymour doesn't knock them down and break them.

Choosing some decorations to place on the tree.


Check these decorations out! Noah thought he was funny pretending to put tissue paper on the tree!


So adorable!


This is one of my favourite photos of Noah :) I love how sweet he looks. I'm almost second guessing my decision to take him for a haircut this weekend he looks so cute in this picture!




Here's the perfect spot for this ornament!


This is Noah's 'trying to smile' look.


I like this ornament Mom!


Grayson slept the entire time, but has since liked looking at the lights on the tree.


Great job on the tree boys! I love how they are getting excited about everything that has to do with Christmas!

No comments: