Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Party Party Party!

We've been lucky enough to have been invited to a number of birthdays over the last couple of months!  The kids have had such fun at these parties & are already putting in requests for future birthdays :)


The original plan for our niece's birthday was to have her party at the zoo, but the weather forecast wasn't looking very good for that. The back up plan was a party at Chuck E Cheese & it was so fun! the boys had been to a party there before so they knew what to expect, but poor Lexi sure wasn't a fan of the mouse! Oh well, she had a great time when the mouse wasn't around ;) The boys scored a chance at the ticket blaster because Lexi was a little young to try it out. Such fun they had!





Noah was supposed to let Owen "catch" the tickets as only 1 person is allowed, but he managed to grab a few :)


even Grayson tried out this bowling game! he may have needed just a bit of help.

I don't think the crown fits!

sweet Lexi after the mouse scared her :(

We had so much fun celebrating Lexi's 2nd birthday! Happy Birthday Lexi!






Another party we attended was for our friend Ben! he turned 4 this year and is growing up far too quickly! the kids loved his pirate party complete with treasure hunt and the added bonus of fun on the farm!
I love this photo of Noah! such a cute little pirate.
my other cute pirate!



treasure hunt! Owen found the last of the treasure :) it was a fun way for them to gather the items for their goodie bag. 

Pirate ice cream cake - yummy
 Happy 4th birthday Ben! Thanks for inviting us :)


Our next party was a reptile party! I knew the boys would LOVE it, but I was nervous about it, I don't share the same love for reptiles as they do. I did however get brave enough & touch my first and probably last snake :) I saw Owen watching me as they brought the snake around & could tell he was wondering if I'd be brave enough to touch it, so for him I did! Someone really should've captured that on camera, I'm not sure that it will happen any time again soon!
Owen petting a snake

Noah's turn with the snake


petting the belly of a tarantula! I couldn't believe how brave they were - there was no was I was doing that!



Happy Birthday Zack! thanks for inviting us to your cool reptile party! considering this theme for a future party for Noah :)


2 comments:

Catherine said...

What a lot of party fun!! Glad you've had such a great time celebrating with family and friends!

Jules and Danny said...

Out of all of the photos I am surprised at how big/different Grayson looks! He looks like a little boy... wow! Has it been that long since we've seen each other?????