Thursday, January 29, 2009

Full Term



Yeah we made it! the baby can come anytime now. At my last OB appointment it was confirmed that the baby's head is down & should stay that way. The OB I saw yesterday was covering for my regular OB, he doesn't see a problem with the size of the baby at all. Next week he will confirm with an ultrasound, but he is sure the baby is small because of my body size. He also thinks my measurements are fine & within the normal range.
I still love being pregnant & I'm feeling well, but we are excited to meet this baby. Hopefully soon!

5 comments:

B said...

I can NOT wait! So exciting. And I am beyond thrilled to be off on leave so we can have baby get-togethers.

Jules and Danny said...

So, so exciting!

Destination Motherhood said...

that's great news! Cannot wait to hear about your new little one!

Anonymous said...

Great news Ange! Looking forward to another addition to the family.

Unknown said...

Congrats on full term!! I cannot believe your due date is almost here already. We're looking forward to meeting our new family member!