Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Quick post

I had a Dr. appointment today. I thought I was having some braxton hicks contractions for the past couple of weeks, last couple of evenings they were more evident. Anyway the Dr. says that it is likely braxton hicks, but if contractions are 5 minutes apart or less to go to the hospital. The braxton hicks contractions starting are a good sign that things are progressing well at this stage. The Dr. suggested more rest during the day then took one look at Owen and said " you should try & get more rest, but that isn't likely to happen" :)

Yeah. Glad he's realistic.

1 comment:

Jules and Danny said...

How very exciting that your body is starting to get ready!
And, if you need some rest, I would gladly come over for a while each day and distract the monster while you put your feet up! Only two and a half more weeks to reach the magic number. Let me know. I'd love to hang out with Owen!

Jules