Wednesday, June 22, 2011

32 Weeks

I got the results of my ultrasound yesterday, and it looks like everything is well with the baby! The fluid amount is good, the placenta has moved out of the way by 4cm, and the cervix is completely closed so the cramps haven't caused any real concern:)
My O.B did mention that I won't be having the largest baby in the world and thinks that he will end up being close to Noah's weight by delivery (Noah was 6lbs 7oz) maybe a little bigger. This week I am measuring at 31 weeks (1 week behind) and it is right on track to when I started to measure behind with Noah. Everything is still within the normal range - I think I just grow at a rate my body can handle. I'm hoping that as long as I am still growing and gaining weight (22 lbs so far) they won't need to send me for Non Stress tests later on.

32 Week belly pic

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear the results of the ultrasound were good!

Anonymous said...

That's great news Ange :)
I'm glad that everything's working out well.

Theresa

Catherine said...

Such great news to hear!!