Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First Time Bowling!

I signed the kids up for the kids bowl free program and we had our first try at it today! The kids get two free games all summer long (you just have to pay for shoe rental) and I think we'll get lots of use from it. The next time I might just plan on playing the one game as the two little ones lost interest after the first game. It took about an hour for the first game so I just put Owen's name and my name down for the second game and let Hannah and Noah play using my name when they felt like participating :) that made things much faster and we were still able to make it home for lunch and naps.

I wanted to take a picture of the score after the first game but I forgot :( I edited the players for the second game but didn't realize it would erase Hannah and Noah's score from the first game. I think Noah scored 40 something and Hannah's score was 27. The only accurate score was Owen's anyways, the rest of the scores were based on whoever felt like bowling at the time :)










Even though it looks like Noah doesn't have much strength behind his throw/push his ball always made it to the end and often he knocked pins down!






What a fun time we had today and we will likely be bowling again very soon!

No comments: